- from 12 to 1:30pm
- in GAR conference room on the first floor
TOPIC: A Conversation about the Future of Teaching History
- We will discuss, dream, and begin to develop a positive, holistic vision for the future of teaching history. What do we want that to look like? How can we make it so?
- Let Jessica (the project’s GRA) know as soon as possible if you plan to attend and she will add your name to the lunch order: email@example.com.
- Pomeranz, Kenneth. “Advanced History for Beginners: Why We Should Bring What’s Best About The Discipline Into The Gen. Ed. Classroom”
- Kelly, T. Mills. “Back To The Future”